Thanks a lot, I'll test that asap.

Kind regards.

Patrick.

Le 19/10/2011 10:28, Vorländer, Martin a écrit :
Hi Patrick,

I've put up a Visual C build of the patched VAX (with support for network and
large files) at
http://vms.pdv-systeme.de/users/martinv/simh38-1_vax-net_winxp-share.exe

HTH,

Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: simh-boun...@trailing-edge.com [mailto:simh-boun...@trailing-edge.com] Im
Auftrag von Patrick Renouvel
Gesendet: Dienstag, 18. Oktober 2011 19:01
An: Jason Stevens
Cc: simh@trailing-edge.com
Betreff: Re: [Simh] Modifying SimH kit

Thanks Jason,

Yes sorry for that

It's on Windows.

I need 2 SimH instances to access a single system file each one on a
different root.

I need networking, yes

Matt gave me a c file modified and it should work fine he said.

Thanks anyway for your help.

Kind regard.

Patrick.

Le 18/10/2011 18:53, Jason Stevens a écrit :
On windows I presume, what part of SIMH? the MicroVAX? 11/780? (I'm assuming
VAX because of what was mentioned way below..)

I can whip up something, the patch looks trivial but I'd need to know which
thing you want and if you need networking....