hi all,

on March 23 2001, SEC version 1.0 was released into public domain. I
would like to take the opportunity to thank all SEC users for creative
discussions in this mailing list during the last two decades. I would
also like to thank all people who have suggested new features or
supplied software and documentation fixes. I am especially grateful to
John P. Rouillard for many design proposals and new ideas that are now
part of the SEC code. Finally, my thanks will also go to long term SEC
package maintainers for their continuous work during more than a
decade -- Jaakko Niemi (Debian and Ubuntu), Stefan Schulze
Frielinghaus (RHEL, CentOS and Fedora), Malcolm Lewis (SLE and
openSUSE), Okan Demirmen (OpenBSD), and all other package maintainers
for platforms I might not be aware of.

Thank you all!

risto