The answer is no. If X is 183, you can not send re-invite to UA as
previous offer-answer is not complete and there is no dialog
established to send re-invite. You can send update on early dialog
instead of re-invite but this will have inter-operation issues and
this also means that 183 needs to be reliable. Why not send another
another 183 instead of re-invite towards UA? This 183 needs to have
different to-tag than the first one. Basically, UA will assume that
its invite got forked to two end-points. But again, some UA will
ignore this second 183 and continue to use the first 183 leading to
inter-operation issues. My best advice is to continue with this
call-flow.