Hello,

I have a question regarding TCP support under congestion in the latest SIPp
releases.  Previously, there was discussion on the mailing list that
pointed out incorrect behavior when the TCP window closed and send returned
EWOULDBLOCK or EAGAIN.

I looked at the send_message function, and have the following questions:
1. Why are partial messages treated specially?  Why not use the same code
for messages that were not sent at all (an extreme case of being
truncated)?
2. What is the purpose of ctrlEWGlobal?  It seems that it causes the code
to be executed only once, because I never see a false value assigned to it.
3. What is the purpose of ctrlEW?

Thanks,
Charles