Olivier,

Replace line 3535:
            *((int *)option->data) /= 1000;
with this:
            *((double *)option->data) /= 1000;

And Amit's problem should be solved.)

FYI, the timeoption.diff patch that I sent yesterday provides much more
consistent and flexible control over these options (e.g., -rp 5s or -rp
10ms or even -rp 0.5s).

Charles

             "Jacques, Olivier
             (PD&E IT Test)"
             <olivier.jacques@                                          To
             hp.com>                   "Amit On" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
             Sent by:                  <sipp-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
             sipp-users-bounce                                          cc
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             ge.net                                                Subject
                                       Re: [Sipp-users] SIPp 1.1rc8
                                       released
             12/22/2006 09:25
             AM