No, unfortunately not.  You may be able to get around this though by using
optional and next.  Try putting REGISTER as the first message, but mark it
optional with a next of the 200 reply at the end of the scenario.  Also
make the 200 reply to the bye jump to the end of the scenario.  Something
like:

<recv optional="true" method="REGISTER" next="1" />

<recv method="INVITE" />
... rest of call ...
<send next="2"> (for bye)
200 ...
</send>

<label id="1" />
<send retrans=500>
200 ...
</send>
<label id="2" />

Charles

Niklas Fondberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 02/07/2007 10:55:15
AM: