Maksym,

If you can control the Call-IDs that you are receiving, you can prefix
them with something like "foo///Call-ID" and "bar///Call-ID", which are
both treated as having a call id of "Call-ID".

Otherwise, you could probably do some hacking to the get_call_id function
so that it will return some constant string.  Of course, this will limit
you to only ever handling a single call per SIPp instance.

Charles

Maksym Hryhoryev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 03/15/2007
05:17:45 AM: