Juan,

The values are calculated by summing the response times and call lengths
in the M_counters array.  To compute the average two values are needed,
the sum of the response time and the number of elements that make it up.
To compute the standard deviation an additional value is needed, the sum
of the squares of the samples.  Whenever you need to output them, the
average is computed with computeMean.  The standard deviation is done with
computeStdev.  The msToHHMMSSmmm converts the time value into a string.

The counter names for CallLength are:
CPT_C_AverageCallLength_Sum
CPT_C_NbOfCallUsedForAverageCallLength
CPT_C_AverageCallLength_Squares

The _C_ means that it is cumulative.  There are _PD_ and _PL_ versions are
for periodic display (the screen) and periodic logging (stats file).

The formula for the standard deviation is here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_deviation#Rapid_calculation_methods
http://upload.wikimedia.org/math/6/0/0/60036de27d964f9eb8f43add1cac001e.png

All of this is in stat.cpp.

Charles