Hi all!

I just updated SIPp to the most current version, but as I wanted to run
my scenarios, I noticed, that the auth-error is back again:
the line
[authentication username=[field4] password=[field1]]
creates as a result this SIP-Header:
sip_test_user_1[authentication
username=I300364267P257341267^X326363267364217365267^H5362267 password=****]
I submitted a patch nearly a half year ago, fixing this bug
(changelog.txt: 2007-04-25), but now it seems to be back again. Can
anyone confirm this, or is my xml-syntax incompatible with the current
version?

BR
Michael