There are two things that come to mind here, one that you can probably get
some reasonable information now; but will miss things like unexpected
messages.  One thing that would make this nicer is if there were key words
like [rtd number=2], etc.  The best way may be to use the error or short
message log and then parse it.

Alternatively, it might make sense for stat.cpp to have a detailed log
mode so that every time a counter is incremented, etc. there is a printout
with the call id (which could then be correlated back to users using a log
file.

Charles

"Simon Flannery" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
09/27/2007 08:03 AM

"Olav Kvittem" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, sipp-users
<sipp-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
cc

Subject
Re: [Sipp-users] Is it possible to launch multiple sipp instance onone PC?

Hi Olav,

This may be way-off, but would loging a custom message to a file help?

For example:

<recv request="INVITE" crlf="true" rrs="true">
     <action>
                  <ereg regexp=".*" search_in="hdr"
header="Some-New-Header:" assign_to="1" />
          <log message="From is [last_From]. Custom header is [$1]"/>
     </action>
   </recv>

or

<recv request="INVITE">
     <action>
          <exec command="echo [last_From] is the from header received
>> from_list.log"/>
      </action>
   </recv>

Simon
On 9/27/07, Olav Kvittem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello simon,
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> > You should only need 1 or 2 SIPp instances for the UAC and UAS. A
single SIPp
> > instance can handle many users by using a CSV injection file. Just put
ALL