You need to use separate scenarios.

Charles

"Lucian Romi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
06/20/2008 07:06 PM

sipp-users@lists.sourceforge.net
cc

Subject
[Sipp-users] How to do REGISTER and UAS(INVITE server) together.

Hi,

I tried to create one scenario like this. There are REGISTER and INVITE
server.
To make the server able to locate this UAS without expire, every 3600
second will send 1 REGISTER.
INVITE traffic is continusly sending from UAC, say 1 per second.

Because REGISTER and INVITE server have different frequency and Call-ID,
anybody tell me how to do this scenario like this. Thanks!