If the scenarios require precise synchronization between all the elements
for a single call I would suggest using the extended third party call
control (3pcc) feature of SIPp.  Although its name is 3pcc, really it is
just a mechanism to send data between SIPp instances.

Charles

Naresh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
07/09/2008 01:08 AM

sipp-users@lists.sourceforge.net
cc

Subject
[Sipp-users] SIPp for Automation

hi,

Can anyone suggest be any good framework or technique that shall help me
to automate using SIPp Test Tool.

I am currently having a basic framework using shell scripting and SIPp,
but finding very difficult to synchronize the events.
My requirement goes like this
Scenario one uses UAC, UAS1, UAS2
Scenario two uses UAC, UAS1
Scenario three uses UAC, UAS1...UAS4 and so on

I need to automate these scenarios.

regards,
Naresh

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.