You have to change scenario.cpp so that the play_pcap_audio argument
instantiates a SendingMessage structure (use the action->setMessage
function), and in call.cpp the createSendingMessage  should be used where
the CAction::E_AT_PLAY_PCAP_AUDIO is executed in executeAction().  It
should involve less than a dozen lines of code.

Charles

Jan Rudinský <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
11/21/2008 10:13 AM

sipp-users@lists.sourceforge.net
cc

Subject
[Sipp-users] different pcap files for different calls?

Hi,
I'm using SIPp to generate SIP sessions with RTP media.

How to select different pcap files for different calls? Using CSV
database with paths to different pcaps doesn't work for
"play_pcap_audio" attribute. However if I place <log> element just
behind <exec> it prints the variable content right...

 <nop>
   <action>
     <exec play_pcap_audio="[field1]"/>
     <log message="Path is [field1]"/>
   </action>
 </nop>

There is a related conversation, but without conclusion
(http://osdir.com/ml/telephony.sipp.user/2007-06/msg00118.html).

Does anyone know a hint?

Thank you,

Honza

--
Ing. Jan Rudinsky
R&D Centre (RDC) for Mobile Applications

challenge
prizes
Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in the
world