If a call has completed, then SIPp maintains a small record of the call for
a little bit.  This way any messages related to that call; after the call
has already been closed can be cataloged as dead call messages.  Without
keeping this record, the messages for a completed call are counted as
out-of-call messages on the UAC.  On the UAS, a new call is automatically
created and fails because the message is, most likely, unexpected.

Charles