Pascale,

could it simply be that you limit the total number of calls to be handled to 1 (parameter -m 1 when starting the receiving scenario), which means that by handling the OPTIONS your terminating script reaches the limit so any further messages (the INVITE which would normally create a 2nd call) are dropped?

Pavel