Via: SIP/2.0/[transport] [local_ip]:[local_port];branch=[branch]
From: sipp <sip:bio-client@
[local_ip]:[local_port]>;tag=[pid]SIPBIOtag00[call_number]
To: [service] <sip:[service]@[remote_ip]:[remote_port]>
Call-ID: [call_id]
CSeq: 1 INVITE
Contact: sip:bio-client@[local_ip]:[local_port]
Max-Forwards: 70
Subject: Biometric operation
Require: bioanalysis
Supported: multipayload, multibiotype
Allow: INVITE, ACK, CANCEL, OPTIONS, BYE, REFER, NOTIFY, MESSAGE,
SUBSCRIBE, INFO, UPDATE

--biometricPayload
v=0
o=user1 53655765 2353687637 IN IP[local_ip_type] [local_ip]
s=-
c=IN IP[media_ip_type] [media_ip]
t=0 0
m=audio [media_port] RTP/AVP 0
a=rtpmap:0 PCMU/8000

--biometricPayload
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<sipbio xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:sipbio">
<biometricTypes>
<entry biometricType="active" />
</biometricTypes>
<payloadTypes>