Not sure I got what you mean by "across", English is not my native language. If you have in mind that A and B are both local subscribers of CUCM and the call between them has to pass through CUCM, then to do this, you need much more complex scenarios than the embedded ones. In particular you need that both register in one thread (a "call" in SIPp terminology), and then A them initiates a session in another thread, while B is ready to accept it.

If this is the case: to implement this, you need conditional execution at UAC side (to take a different branch of the scenario depending on call number) and an auxiliary timer instance of SIPp at the UAS side, as the UAS needs to receive an impulse from outside to start a thread. So while the INVITE-awaiting branch of the scenario is a regular one, the REGISTER-sending one is triggered by receiving a SIPp inter-instance command.

I have described this here in deeper detail several times in the past. Maybe you could start from this message <https://sourceforge.net/p/sipp/mailman/message/34707334/>.

If it is not the case, e.g. if A or B or both are trunk peers, please provide a rough flow diagram of what your scenario should look like, similar to the following one, and indicate which elements should be replaced by SIPp scenarios and whether they are trunk peers or registering subscribers. And consider whether we should continue on the mailing list or whether to move away from there.

|A             proxy             B||
|               |--- INVITE --->|

P.