Hi,

I am looking for a way to close the TCP socket in multi-socket option after
executing the XML file in which I establish a call and disconnect. Right
now, after executing the XML file (for Call-1 with tcp port-1), though
Call-2 establishes on a different port (say port-2), I see port-1 is still
open. Is there a way to close port-1 here?

The reason I wanted the above is that, if the remote end closes this
port-1, then SIPp doesn't seem to be able to send any further requests for
Call-n even though call-n is established on a different port (say port-n).
It throws an error saying socket required a reconnection. Why it is
designed like this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Thanks