Okay, the diagram shows clearly that the calls can and should overlap.

Is it an absolute must that the called side was de-registering and re-registering again for every call, or may it register in the beginning and keep renewing the registration periodically, and just accept incoming calls? If the unregistration of the called side is not mandatory, this will remove the need for synchronization between the A side script and the B side script.

P.