Hello dear SIPp experts,   I didn't found any related thread in the
archive, so I'm asking: we got a proper working SIPp generator on CentOS -
connected to a SBC (Session Border Controller). With different scenarios
working okay. SIPp logs (-trace_msg) are all fine. But if I capture with
tcpdump -i any -s 0 -w /tmp/capture.cap: the capture is strange sometimes. Some
messages appear as proper SIP messages, but some appear as "DIS (Distributed
Interactive Simulator) protocol" messages - as the Wireshark shows it. Any
suggestion?  (We don't use TLS, obviously.)  (Due to company secrecy,
I'm not allowed to attach capture.)  (I know, we can work with the SIPp log
files, -trace_msg. But since we highly used to work with captures, it's
easier and more comfortable for us to work with captures.)  Thanks in advance
and regards,Akos Nagy