Bugs item #1202899, was opened at 2005-05-16 17:18
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by righiandr
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100259&aid=1202899&group_id=259

not just the latest update.
Category: Autoinstall Kernel
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Under SI 3.2, /usr/share/discover/pci.lst contains the
aic79xx driver.  Under SI 3.4, it does not.

This meant when I upgraded to 3.4 I was unable to
autoinstall my aic79xx-based machines.

Workaround: add a pre-install script that loads aic79xx.

Permanent solution: add appropriate PCI IDs back to
/usr/share/discover/pci.lst (maybe discover is an
upstream package and it changed?).

(Administrative note: there is no group for SI 3.4.)

Comment By: dann frazier (dannf)