Bernard wrote:
> I would like to keep revision notes, and I do not see this capability
> with rdiff-backup

I don't see why one has to integrate the backup and the revision notes
facilities.

If one has a file in which one just adds dated revision notes, and that
file is part of what gets backed up, then all we'd need (that I can see)
in addition is an easy way to display an annotated version of that file,
so one could see when changes or additions were made to that notes file.

I'm always in favor of "one more simple utility", over trying to integrate
two separate non-trivial subsystems.

--
                  I won't rest till it's the best ...
                  Programmer, Linux Scalability