Hi,

I am curious about the aproach taken but cannot easilly recognize it from
the code. Could you (or the author) please explain what the aproach is? What
is mounted from where, what is exported from where, which directories are
read-only and which are writable? What is the meaning of nfs-root,
ramfs-rsync, ramfs-http?

Is the approach only working for fedora?

Why is the ramdisk built as cramfs? It is uncommon to use anything else than
initramfs (simply buildable with cpio) since many years... If nothing speaks
against initramfs, you should probably switch to that.

Thanks & best regards,
Erich