Using the systemimager from oscar 5.1rc1 (4.0.2-1), I hit an issue with
the bittorrent staging directory used for staging the image tarball.

It appears the code is supposed to try to use /tmp, but if the image is too
big, it would use /a/tmp (actual disk).

However, it seems like, in my cases, the directory used for staging always
comes out as /dev/pts.

It actually works fine to stage it there, but I suspect it wasn't the intended
location.  So I thought I'd report this.

Using the BITTORRENT_STAGING parameter also seems to force the issue (as
it should as it avoids the staging detection step).

Erik