Hi Erik:

On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 8:36 AM, Erik Jacobson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So given that, a valid answer might be "make sure the distro repo has a kernel
> that doesn't suffer from this and use UYOK..."

Do you have any information about the specific kernel version having
this issue, also the version of the e1000 driver?

We can't really do much with the older versions of SystemImager (the
ones that are bundled with OSCAR), but we can make sure that the newer
versions (4.0.2+, 4.1.6+) do not suffer from the same problems.

P.S. It would be helpful to other SystemImager users if you could
actually document this in the SystemImager Wiki.

Thanks,

Bernard