All,

The new server was racked and installed on Friday (2009.02.20).  By the end
of the day on Sunday, we had most of the sites/services up and running
again.  We went with a fresh OS install (64bit Ubuntu), so we're having to
re-install/re-configure certain services, including the wiki that provides
the (www|wiki).systemimager.org service.

The following services are usable and/or completely back in operation:

 * http://download.systemimager.org/
 * http://svn.systemimager.org/
 * http://wifi-radar.systemimager.org/
 * Shell accounts for developers

Still needing configuration is the wiki service (which I hope we will
complete today), and a few minor configuration tweaks.  If you notice
anything not yet functional (or misbehaving), that is not
wiki.systemimager.org related, please send a note to
sisuite-de...@lists.sourceforge.net.

I'll send another notice out once wiki.systemimager.org is back up.

Thanks again to Jeff Johnson and Aeon Computing for the wonderful machine
that now powers our site!

Cheers, -Brian

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 12:04 PM, Brian Elliott Finley <br...@thefinleys.com

--