David,

After reading a bit closer your message you're trying to install systemimager
using the rpm command that doesn't handle dependancies download.
You need to use the "yum install" instead of "rpm -ivh" command. That should
work.
Please try again using yum.
IMHO, it's a good idea to use the OSCAR repository:
rpm -ivh
http://svn.oscar.openclustergroup.org/repos/unstable/rhel-6-x86_64/oscar-release-6.1.2r11073-1.el6.noarch.rpm
yum clean all; yum makecache
yum install systemimager-x86_64boot-standard systemimager-x86_64initrd_template
systemimager-server systemimager-common systemimager-client dracut-systemimager
All dependancies should be downloaded. If there are still some deps missing,
then try to add the EPEL repository (Extended Package for Enterprise Linux.
It's a port of many fedora packages). => rpm -ivh
http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/6/x86_64/epel-release-6-8.noarch.rpm

Optionally you can install flamethrower, bittorrent and bittorrent-gui packages
using yum install but this deployment method is not yet tested. It may or may
not work.

Please wait until you see version v4.5.0-20170629git in OSCAR repository before
trying again. (better version with many minor glitches fixes that I'll publish
today).

Cheers,