Hi,

I just installed the common, server, i386boot, and bittorrent packages
via rpm (all version 3.8.0) on a base installation of CentOS 4.4.  I
first solved all the dependencies of course (perl xml simple, perl
appconfig, systemconfigurator, etc), but when I took an image I got the
following error:

Press <Enter> to continue...
XMLin() requires either XML::SAX or XML::Parser at
/usr/lib/systemimager/perl/SystemImager/Server.pm line 1502

It doesn't ask me if I want to run addclients, no overrides directory is
created, and no script is created.

After installing perl-XML-Parser everything works fine.
I've seen this problem with 3.7.6 as well, but I had forgotten...

Andrew