From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Simon Ruiz
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 9:27 AM
To: sisuite-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [sisuite-users] System Configurator hang-ups

Well, I did use a usb key to start the auto-install process, but pulled it out
as soon as the initrd was loaded.

This same proceedure on the 210Ls does not cause the same problem. In fact, I
notice it seems to map fd0 and hd0 even though the only two drives it has
mounted are the hard disk and a CD drive. The 170Ls do not have CD drives.

This is why I was under the suspicion that the CD drive has something to do
with it.

It would sort of ruin the niceness of being able to pull the USB key out and
move on to the next machine if I had to leave the USB key plugged in during the
whole autoinstall process...

Thanks for your reply!

Simón