I've been beating my head against this for a couple of days.  I am
trying to PXE boot a bare metal server to grab a newly created image.
I've tried both the standard kernel and the UYOK with and without the
--my-modules switch.  I have also used systemimager 3.8.1 and 3.9.0.  It
looks like it is trying to find sdb and failing.  This has two mirrored
drives and should be presented as sda.  For some reason it's still
having problems with partioning the drive here is the error message.
Any help would be appreciated

blockdev --rereadpt /dev/da

SCSI device sda: 142082048 512 -byte hdwr sectors (72746 MB)

SCSI device sda: drive cache: write through

 sda: unknown partition table

parted -s -- /dev/sda mklable msdos || shellout

Creating partition /dev/sda1

parted -s -- /dev/sda mkpart primary - 101 || shellout

parted -s -- /dev/sda set 1 boot on

Creating partition /devsda2

parted -s -- /dev/sda mkpart primary - 101 72746 || shellout

parted -s -- /dev/sda set 2 lvm on

New partition on table for /dev/sda:

parted -s -- /dev/sda print

Disk geomeetry for /dev/sda: 0 kB -73GB

Disk label type: msdos

Number Start End Size Type File system Flags

1 1kB 101MB 101MB primary boot

2 101MB 73GB 73GB primary lvm

Partitioning /dev/sdb...

Old partition table for /dev/sdb:

Error: Error opening /dev/sdb: No such device or address

dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sdb bs=512 count=1 || shellout

Killing off running processes