On Feb 16, 2008, at 4:27 PM, Andrea Righi wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to point to our new Google Maps like tool to keep track who's
> using SystemImager around the world:
>
> http://wiki.systemimager.org/cluster-register/cluster-map.php
>
> We're really interested in this kind of feedback and user
> experiences in
> general, so if you're using SystemImager in your organization,
> company,
> laboratory, school, etc., please, consider to register your cluster on
> the map.
>
> A big thank to Bernard that provided the cluster map code used for
> OSCAR
> (http://oscar.openclustergroup.org/cluster-map). There are some small
> changes respect to the OSCAR version in order to make it more suitable
> for SystemImager.
>
> And a big thank in advance to all the users that'll register their
> clusters on the map!
>
> -Andrea
>
> PS suggestions/bugs reporting about the cluster map interface are
> welcome as well.

It is a nice feature to have the cluster map. I have a remark the
interface expects one type of node for the whole cluster. At our site
we have different nodes in the same cluster:
  - 1850 with 2 cpu's
  - 1950 with 2 quad cores

To make it more complicated the memory is also different in the
nodes ;-)

--
Bas van der Vlies
[EMAIL PROTECTED]