Hello.

Our systemimager server root filesystem packed it in and I am having
trouble getting a fresh install of the os and systemimager to find the
/var/lib/systemimager images (these are on another drive which is fine).

apparently uploading, deleting and renaming images scribbles in a file
(or files) in the /etc/systemimager/rsync_stubs. I don't have a backup
of this file.

Is there a tool to regenerate the stubs file(s)? alternately, are there
any docs on what the stub files look like (so I can recreate it/them)? I
have looked in all the usual places.

I have seen a couple of mailing list archive items which suggest that I
may be looking for something like
/etc/systemimager/rsync_stubs/40_some_image_name which would suggest
that there would be a file per image (I have about 25 images in the
repository).

If anyone could post a sample I could probably regenerate what I need on
my own.

thanks,