I am trying to get my systemimager server to push down a new client node image.
I recently created a golden client , ran prepare client and si_getimage with no
problem. Since I am using SIS with oscar 5.0 I ran integrate image --arch and
integrated the image successfully. I added a new client info successfully. When
I boot us the new node it see the tftpboot server and system imager pulls down
the image, it gets through most of it until says:

chroot: cannot execute systemconfigurator: Exec format error WARNING:
systemconfigurator was not found in the image

I checked the client node and server have systemconfigurator installed

My systemimager server/ tftp server is RHEL4 i386. My client node image is
rhel5 x86_64

What should I change to get this to run?

I also tried to boot with a specific kernel and initrd.img in rhel5 with the
following in
/tftpboot/pxelinux.cfg/default

LABEL linux.5
KERNEL /tftpboot/distro/redhat-el-ws-5-x86_64/kernel/vmlinuz
APPEND vga=extended
initrd=/tftpboot/distro/redhat-el-ws-5-x86_64/kernel/initrd.img root=/dev/ram
MONITOR_SERVER=192.168.8.1 MONITOR_CONSOLE=yes

The kernels load up and when it begins to image  I get a red hat install window
that says
"What type of media contains the packages to be installed

  FTP
  HTTP
  NFS
  CD
  Hard Drive"

would I have to do a kick start file here?

Any advice folks have is muchly appreciated. I have been struggling with this
for weeks so any ideas folsk have would be great.

Thanks
-Rich