Hi All,

This post is in reply to the thread at:
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.installation.system-imager.general/1971

I am facing similar issue when using SALI.

Currently SALI errors out when it is initializing and configuring the
network.

The problem is that it is trying to search in /sys/class/net for network
adapters, but it doesn’t find eth0 there.

Only lo (loopback) is present there.

Also after executing ifconfig –a, I am not able to see eth0, though I have
added it in the VM.

Please let me know if anybody has insights on this issue.

Thanks,

Tushar

LinkedIn: http://in.linkedin.com/in/tusharshrishrimal