Mike,

Thanks for letting us know.  I've fixed the problem with the repo, but
I'm afraid you'll now get the following error message when you try to
install on wheezy:

     root@wheezy64:~# apt-get install systemimager-server
     Reading package lists... Done
     Building dependency tree
     Reading state information... Done
     or been moved out of Incoming.

      systemimager-server : Depends: mkisofs but it is not installable
                            Recommends: dhcp3-server or
                                        dhcp but it is not installable
                            Recommends: syslinux but it is not going to be
installed

This fail is due to Debian not included either the "mkisofs" package, or
a virtual or transitional package that points to "genisoimage", which is
superceding mkisofs:

     https://github.com/xdissent/ievms/issues/70

The fix for this is for me to update the packages to include
_either_ mkisofs or genisoimage as a "Recommends", rather than a
"Depends".  Same thing with the dhcp package names...

But, to get going for right now, you can do this:

     It turns out that lenny includes an mkisofs transitional package,
     which basically drops in a symlink like so:

     root@wheezy64:~# ls -l /usr/bin/mkisofs
     lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 11 Oct 26  2008 /usr/bin/mkisofs -> genisoimage

     So, just add an entry to /etc/apt/sources.list for lenny (it's old
     enough that it should not supercede any of your wheezy packages, but
     I haven't tested them all ;-).  You can comment it out after
     installing mkisofs transitional package if you like...

     deb http://archive.debian.org/debian-archive/debian lenny main

     apt-get update
     apt-get install systemimager-server

Cheers!

-Brian

On 2014-01-09, 10:00:20am, Mike Bianchi wrote:
>Installing  systemimager  and  systemconfigurator  fails due to
>
>W: Failed to fetch
>http://download.systemimager.org/debian/pool/main/d/diffutils/diff_2.8.1-11_amd64.deb
>  404  Not Found
>

>W: Failed to fetch