My name is Clifton Moore, and I am a beginning Linux admin for my company.
I have experience with the mass deployment of Windows images to new
machines, and because of that my company asked that I attempt to do the
same for our Linux lab running Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4. After a bit of
research, I settled on using your SystemImager software and for most of its
use I have run into few issues. I was able to create an image from a golden
client machine and store the image on a backup server that I intend on
using as the image server, but I have run into a couple of issues I would
hope you could help resolve:

1) I've created a local.cfg file, but simply burning it and the iso created
from the si_mkinstallcd command to a CD doesn't make the CD a viable boot
medium. I've found that I have to add the .iso extension onto the iso and
then I am able to make a proper boot CD, but seemingly without the
local.cfg file incorporated.

2) When using the boot disk, I receive a kernel panic. It goes through a
process where it checks the various hardware drivers on the system before
going into a kernel panic, and unfortunately I am unable to scroll up to
see just which "flavor" of panic is causing all the trouble.

3) In the local.cfg file, if I want to image multiple machines each with a
different host name, how would I do that? Right now I have the hostname of
the machine I'm using to test the whole process, but once I get everything
running I intend on attempting the mass imaging of close to two dozen
computers.

Any assistance you can provide in this regard would be greatly appreciated,
and if this is not the proper medium for these questions than I would ask
that I be directed accordingly.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

-Cliff Moore