Hi Ioan,

To concretize the CMS usage, it would be nice to have a sandbox (as we talked before) that shows how it all works.

Maybe you can copy a james subproject ([1]) to a sandbox and let point the CMS to that SVN repo. We the could try the authenticated/anonymous functionalities and fix the last bits (mailet reports as web site content...).

Thx again for all your effort,

Eric

[1] svn cp https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/protocols/trunk/ https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/protocols/sandbox-cms