Site of the Day for Monday, July 23, 2001

        Bad Human Factors Designs

"A scrapbook of illustrated examples of things that are hard to use because
they do not follow human factors principles." - from the website

This site is a quiet plea for good design in items we use daily, by
illustrating what went terribly wrong with a vast number of ordinary
products. From poorly designed can openers to public doors which we can't
open, the website presents a graphic litany of devices and designs that
should have been sent back to the drawing board. Some are just annoyingly
inconvenient while others could prove lethal.

Check them out and sadly shake your head.

http://www.baddesigns.com/

A.M. Holm
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
SotD Ashlists archives -