Site of the Day for Friday, November 16, 2001

        Humorix

The List's sheltered members may have heard whispers of another Operating
System out there - Linux. They may have encountered some of its wild-eyed
proselytizers and been severely annoyed. This website is Linux with a smile
on its GUI.

"Humorix shows the lighter side of Linux, the open source operating system
everyone and their brother are talking about. Jokes and fake news about
Slashdot, Microsoft, and Tux Penguin are thrown in for good measure. . .
Yes, the "news" articles published here at Humorix are, ahem, all made up.
Fake, fake, fake. Don't take anything we say seriously (except for this
sentence, of course). A few people have actually written in and asked if an
article was true or not. While we are flattered that our fabrications were
mistaken for actual news, the fact remains: everything here is fake. A few
nuggets of truth might be found, but everything else is a figment of our
imaginations. If in doubt, just remember this saying: "Fake news is to
Humorix as unconfirmed rumors are to Slashdot." - from the website

Slide over to the website for an unexpected dash of humor from those Linux
guys.

http://i-want-a-website.com/about-linux/

A.M. Holm
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>