On 13/05/2016 13:36, Eric Vidal wrote:
This is the case, the live directory is on run  with tmpfs type and
this option : mode=0755,nosuid,nodev

 In the stage 1 script you listed, I can't find a mount instruction for /run.
If you are running that stage 1 script verbatim, you are making /run/s6
on your root filesystem, not on a tmpfs. If you are not running that script
verbatim, please provide the *exact* script you are using, else I can't
help you.

Note that booting with / rw, then remounting it ro for a fsck,
then remounting it rw again, is useless and wasteful. You should
boot with / ro directly, and only remount it rw when you really
need it rw.

Yeah, you are absolutly right, but if a good exercice for me to
understand how doing stuff :).

 If you boot with / ro, the first command that tries to write to it
will fail. So you will know where the problem is.

I have a another weird behaviour with s6rc-fdholder. It never bring
up at boot, i need to start it manualy. This is the expected
behaviour?

 This is expected, and you don't have to start it manually either. If
it's not brought up, it's simply that you don't need it. If s6-rc runs a
service that depends on it, it will bring it up automatically.
(For now, s6rc-fdholder is only needed when you have longrun pipelines.
If you don't have pipelines, nothing depends on it and it can remain down.)

--
 Laurent