On 13/06/2016 16:50, Eric Vidal wrote:

I totaly agree with you but i do not have the choice, you import
program is in conflict with import from imagemagick. So, under
Archlinux system (i'm based on it) the bin directory is a symlinks to
/usr/bin.

 You totally have the choice. Install it with slashpackage, install it into
/opt, install it anywhere BUT /usr/local. You are the distributor, you choose
the policy; if you're tied to the Arch Linux choices, then you'll run into
way more trouble than this.

note : I think, you will have this trouble on a lot of
distribution. you have importas program which do the same thing as
import program, so perhaps you can remove the import program?!?

 Oh really? How about you write to the ImageMagick maintainers and
suggest *them* to remove *their* import program? They wouldn't react well,
would they? What made you think I would react any better?

 The problem is bigger than just "import". The problem is that there's no
global database of command names, and if you attempt to build a distro,
that is a problem that *you* need to fix. I suggested you the real, working
fix: slashpackage. You did not want it; fine, but then I'm not going to
modify my software to work around your problems.

my fault,it is not a down file but a finish file, type syntax error
here :)

 A finish script won't be of any use either. By the time your finish
script runs, s6-svscan is already dead. What kills it is the SIGTERM
that happens when s6-rc decides to bring down the service.

--
 Laurent