Contributions to... the skalibs documentation??
 Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

 Both patches applied, thanks!

 On closer inspection, I also discovered the devino variants have their
 arguments rearranged (except for *_internal).

 This bothers me though. I clearly didn't pay enough attention at
the time; but the arguments in *_internal should, if possible, have
the same order as in the high-level macros. Expect the signature of
*_internal to change in the next major skalibs update: this should
not break any user code (the _internal functions are, by definition,
not exactly supposed to be used directly) but it will require rebuilds.

--
 Laurent