Hi Martin,

glad to here it works now :)

We know the store is not in stable state, yet. So, please continue to report errors.

We have released the store early in development as we depend on people like you to help us make it stable.

Oliver

Martin Holz wrote:

Hello Oliver,

sorry about the noise. It was a configuration error. I had two
stores, which used the same working directory.
Now everything is fine.

Oliver Zeigermann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Martin Holz writes:

A minor point, shouldn't you use

 File dir =  new File(workDir,txId)
instead of
 File dir =  new File(workDir + "/" + txId)
at line 11397 to make sure the program runs on Windows?.

Well, I actually developed the store on Windows. So it does run on Windows :)

Did you mean the "/" vs. "\" - this is no problem on Windows any more

Yes, but I don't do much development on Windows.

Would you say using ctor File(String, String) generally is better
practice than concatenating paths using "/"?

That's what the people at Sun thought. In theory it would protect
you against strange operating systems.

--
Martin Holz     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Softwareentwicklung / Vernetztes Studium - Chemie
FIZ CHEMIE Berlin
Franklinstrasse 11
D-10587 Berlin

.