That's fine :)

As Stefan pointed out you can disable the cache. That was something I had forgotten about. I thought I had to fix the StandardStore first and then continue with fixes for my store that were hard to fix because of inaccurate caching.

In short: I will do some fixes on the tx file store first and then will do the caching. Hopefully, I will come up with it next week.

I would propose to leave StandardStore untouched as some implementation might rely on its - sometimes erroneous - behavior. We might call the new one TxCacheStore or so and configure it in Domain.xml like

<definition>
  <store name="tx" classname="org.apache.slide.store.TxCacheStore">
</definition>

What do you think?

Oliver

Martin Holz wrote:

Stefan Lützkendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Hello Oliver,
yes of course is anyone interested!

Me too !!!

.