Hi Jaboc,

Jacob Lund wrote:
Hi Oliver and Peter!

I think there are a couple of files missing for the TX store:
ByteSizeLimitedObjectCache.java
TxLRUObjectCache.java
TxCacheStore.java

Hmmm. The tx store should work without this new caching. Just tried it with the StandardStore and did not encounter an obvious error...

If I use the files send to the list on October 24 by Oliver, then I get
following each time I try to access the slide:

29 Oct 2003 09:49:06 - WARNING - WARNING: No active transaction
29 Oct 2003 09:49:06 - WARNING - WARNING: No active transaction
29 Oct 2003 09:49:06 -
org.apache.slide.store.txfile.AbstractTxFileStoreService
- WARNING - Thread Thread[HttpProcessor[80][4],5,main] marked transaction
branch
 null for rollback. Cause: Not inside tx

This warning says you tried to write something to the store while not being inside of a transaction, which is not allowed for reasons of transactional control. But this is too little information to see what is really going on...

How - exactly - do you access Slide? Do you make a put over Webdav?

Could you please send your Domain.xml file as well?

Thanks for caring,

Oliver