Nevermann, Dr., Peter wrote:
WRT the Slide 2.0 release: we know that is time for a new release and know
about how important it is for you all. You are completely right! The "only"
problem seem to be that we cannot find somebody willing to manage the
release process. Also, there are currently areas in Slide without anybody
feeling in charge of them right now (e.g. Slide admin or some of the store
implementations).

If everyone would agree to drop the stores in the slidestore package and completely move over to the tx file store and the the J2EE/JDBC store I currently merge, I would volunteer to take responsibility for the stores in org.apache.slide.store.impl.rdbms. I also offer to be the one for everthing in org.apache.slide.store.

Oliver