Hi,

while trying to get Slide building in Gump I'm a bit stuck right now.
Webdavclient's command line interface uses
org.apache.commons.httpclient.contrib.ssl.EasySSLProtocolSocketFactory
which is part of httpclient's code base in src/contrib.

Unfortunately I can't seem to find a way to build
commons-httpclient-contrib.jar (the one in webdavlib/lib) from sources
as I don't see any way to build it either via Ant or Maven.  How did
you build it?  Which version is it?

I could use the jar in Slide's CVS module in Gump and will probably
resort to do so in order to make Slide Gump-buildable, but this is
rather not "the Gump way".  We could also run into trouble later when
Gump uses CVS HEAD of httpclient and your snapshot of
httpclient-contrib if those two versions should become incompatible.

Stefan