Thomas Bellembois wrote:

Here is a part of my Domain.xml file :

<store name="tx">
<!-- no param for this interceptor at the moment-->
<content-interceptor class="org.apache.slide.content.QuotaInterceptor">
</content-interceptor>
</store>

Humm ... no.

put them in

<domain ...>
<namespace ...>
<store ...>
</store>
<configuration>
<content-interceptor class="org.apache.slide.content.QuotaInterceptor"/>
</configuration>
</namespace>
</domain>

Is it the good place for interceptors configuration?

and my log4j.xml file :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<log4j:configuration xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/";>
<appender name="OPIWEB_CONSOLE" class="org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender">
<param name="ConversionPattern" value="%-5p (%C:%L) - %m%n"/>
</layout>
</appender>

    <logger name="org.apache.slide.content">
       <level value="DEBUG"/>
       <appender-ref ref="OPIWEB_CONSOLE"/>
   </logger>
</log4j:configuration>

I have tried with <logger name="org.apache.slide"> and classes of this package are logged.

Another question :
Would it be better to use events and not interceptors for quotas ?

Thanks.

Thomas

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Please supply the Domain.xml and log4j.xml files, it would help us helping
you :-)

Mvh Karl

Hello,

I am working on Slide quotas.
I have some problems to start. If you could help me I would appreciate
very much.
I have made a new class (public class QuotaInterceptor implements
ContentInterceptor) and I want to log its methods.
I have declared the Slide servlet as the default servlet on my Tomcat (I
have read in the mailing list that Interceptors does not work if we
don't do that, I don't know if this bug is fixed).
I have declared an org.apache.slide.util.logger.SimpleLogger in my new
class.
I have a log4j.xml (and my Domain.xml) configured to log in debug mode
(and it works with other classes).
But apparently Slide does not used my Interceptor or my Interceptor does
not log.
I have declared and configured it in my Domain.xml.
I am thinking about a configuration problem (in my Domain.xml) or a
logging problem but I can not find it.

Any idea ?

Thanks.

Thomas