Hi all,

I have a scenario where one of the repository filenames contains # in
it. (Filenames with # are usually allowed in most systems).

Slide does not encodes the file path properly. I traced the problem
and found that the error occurs in the 'WebdavResources.java' file.
The method where the wrong encoding occurs is pasted below:

 public Enumeration propfindMethod(int depth, Vector properties)
        throws HttpException, IOException {

        thisResource = true;
        return propfindMethod(httpURL.getPath(), depth, properties);
 }

Example: The actual file URL is 'slide/files/file#name.xml'.  However,
the httpURL.getPath() returns 'slide/files/file'.

I understand that this error is originating in
'org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpURL'. However we can have a
mechanism to properly encode the path.

I am new to this mailing list. Any feedback on this issue is very much
appreciated.

Thank you,
Ganesh