Hi all,

I'm looking for documentation on how work transactions in slide.

I'm trying to make a working failover system on something like this: a
slide server stores files on nfs partitions. If the slide server
breaks, a second server do the job. I'm looking how to make it
possible, what to do with started transactions, how to come back to
the primary machine.

To do this, I need to understand how transactions works internally
with slide. So if you have some documentation, or some time ...

Thanks for your help,
Best Regards

Guillaume